Stored Value Cards:
- Stored value cards are more suitable for the passengers who make repeated trips on irregular times.
- Even if stored value cards are not used for a long time, the credit will remain valid for later use.
- You can buy a stored value card and charge it for times. You should not discard the card when it has no remaining credit.
- Each card is sold for 5,000 Rls. as ticket price. So please keep the cards and charge them to help us provide better services.
- Metro stored value cards are also valid for use in buses network and each time the approved price will be deducted from its credit.
- Using stored value cards enjoy 60% discount compared with single-trip tickets
- Seasonal and stored value cards are like bank notes which should be kept with care. The damaged or missed tickets are not changed by Metro Company.
- Even if the tickets are not used for a long time, their credits will remain valid.
- These tickets have no time limit and their credits will be deducted only when used.
- These tickets are refundable and their remaining price will be returned to the passenger if not damaged.
Magnetic tickets are recommended for the passengers who make rare trips on irregular times.
- Magnetic tickets are the most expensive and the worst for travelling by metro.
- Magnetic tickets are not rechargeable and refundable.
- Magnetic tickets are not valid for use in buses network.